Friday, September 12, 2008

The changing table is our new battle field.

Every time we lay Miley down on the changing table she flips over and starts crawling away. If we hold her down with one arm, she pulls on the changing pad and fights with all her might to roll over. After we took these pictures last night, Michael and I decided it would probably be safer to change her on the floor for awhile.

Miley Kate has two little teeth, but I do not know if this picture shows them well enough. Well...we tried to catch a picture of them.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Kristen,

I TOTALLY know what your saying! I thought Maggie was going to do some gymnastics off that thing before it was all over with.

I know you didn't ask for any advice about it...but I will tell you what worked for us. We started giving Maggie a book or something small that she could hold while we changed her. She was occupied and safe. Lately it has been a hair bow. She loves to play with the ribbons.

Good luck with it. You are not alone. She is absolutely adorable!

Alison H.

Nicki and Don said...

Kristen - Miley is TOO cute! I love these pictures of her. Good luck with new battlefield!
~nicki b.

Laura said...

Kris, she is the cutest thing in the whole wide world! I miss you guys soo much. Give her lots of kisses for me-
Laura