Saturday, July 26, 2008

Miley Kate has a new cousin!

Sara and Justin had their baby girl on Friday at 12:29pm. She weighed 6lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 inches. We went to see her today at the hospital in Cullman, Alabama. She is beautiful and very quiet compared to her cousin and big sister. It was a very crazy afternoon in the hospital room.



Sara and the new baby girl (which they still do not have a name for, but they are working very hard on agreeing upon one)


Grandpa and Briley

Michael and the new baby girl

Grandma and the new baby girl

Justin and Briley

Briley and Miley Kate



Ok...I had to add these pictures of Miley at the end. She has started sucking on her toes and it is hilarious.





I do not know what this face is about.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah, thumb sucking has been frustrating for a while, but I am about to give up on trying to stop her. That is so funny that Miley sucks on her toes now-I bet Kaylor will start that soon too. Cute pictures!

Heather said...

That was one of my favorite parts about that age. Toe sucking! I laughed every time I saw Isabella do that. Miley is adorable! She could be a baby model! I'll be seeing you soon!