Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aunt Lou goes to college!

This is a little tribute to Aunt Lou. My sister, Laura Hood, left for college yesterday. She is going to Elmhurst in Chicago. We are so proud of her, and I am so excited for her. I am impressed that she is going to a new city and a school where she knows absolutely no one. I know she is going to have a blast, and I know that this is an amazing adventure for her. Laura (Aunt Lou) has been such a big help with Miley Kate, and she is so sweet with her. We will definitely miss our Aunt Lou while she is away.
March 14, 2008

August 14, 2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! You sister is NOT old enough to go to college... I just won't believe it.

Anyways - now that I feel super old - the pictures of Miley Kate are adorable. I can't wait til we can have a playdate - a real one - at the park with a picnic!

How are solids going? Isn't it the greatest to see their faces when you put all kinds of foods in their mouths! I love it! We need to chat soon. Love ya.

Steph