Sunday, January 25, 2009

Walking and Talking!

Miley started walking a couple of weeks ago. In December, she was walking a few steps at a time. Then it was 4 or 5, then 7 or 8, and then she took off. She loves it and smiles so big when she gets really fast. Yesterday, my Mom and I went to Green Hills mall. We went into Pottery barn kids just to browse. Miley ended up having so much fun climbing in all the kid chairs and playing with all the kitchen stuff. It was so much fun letting her walk around and explore. Miley isn't talking a lot yet, but she officially has said "Daddy" and "Doggie". Whenever Michael comes home from work, I say Daddy's home, and she walks to the door screaming, "Daa-e, Daa-e". She is becoming Daddy's little girl.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

She's walking! That is crazy. She is officially a little girl now. It seemed like yesterday (seriously) me and Alison went to the hospital to hold her. Crazy! I want to get the together to play soon, maybe she can teach Kaylor to finally get it. See you soon!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is such a big girl now - I can't believe it. She'll probably be doing cartwheels by the time I come home haha!