Sunday, February 23, 2014

Miley's First Birthday Celebration

My Mom loves any excuse to buy the kids presents, and lets just say we all love it too.  My Mom decided for Miley's sixth birthday she could pick out an outfit and a pair of shoes.  When we go to Green Hills Mall, we always park at Nordstrom's and walk in past the kid's shoe section.  We never buy any shoes, but they are all so cute.  She could pick out any pair she wanted, and I told myself I would not say a thing.  I was going to let her decide.  I was going to let my clothes/shoes controlling issues go for the day.  

This is what she wanted.  They also light up.     

Luckily, I told her that they would be really hard to match with, and she also loved a pair of silver sparkle Toms.  Yes, my control issues did not last ten minutes.  


We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory.

 The fanciest corn dogs I have ever seen.


 We went to Gap too, and I let her pick out anything.  We ended up getting much more accessories than clothes, but she had so much fun.  Miley insisted on carrying her bags.  

Dex was so tuckered out, and he crashed on the way home.  
 I asked Miley what her favorite gift was from our shopping trip, and she said, "Bunny slippers."  Really?  

No comments: