Saturday, May 10, 2014

Field Day 2014

Field day is my favorite day of the school year.  Testing is over, and we just get to spend the day playing.  Miley was so excited.  She could not believe we were all going to play outside all day.  
I did strategize with her on the way to school about the 50 yard dash and the tug of war.  Madison Creek kids take these two events seriously.  

Field day was fantastic!  The weather was a little rough, but the PE teachers were flexible, and they just kept the day rolling.  Thank you Coach West, Coach B, and Coach Miles for all your hard work this week!

Now needless to say, Michael was able to attend field day for a few hours as well.  









This is one of my favorite photos from the day.  Miley and I love Mrs. Tanner.  She has been such a blessing for her.  She has loved her and challenged her in every way necessary.  


This is right before the 50 yard dash.  Do you see the concentration and focus? 


50 yard dash:  3rd Place Yo! 




My favorite little blonde curly headed two year old, Maddox. 



My second favorite kindergartener, Hudson.


My kindergartener on her first field day.  


No comments: