Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

6 interesting things about me...

1. I love to travel. Last summer, Michael and I went to the Rocky Mountains, Yellowstone National Forest, and the Grand Tetons. Camping for two weeks is definitely an accomplishment for any girl.

2. I have been friends with my husband, Michael, since I was 14. I love that we were best friends first, and then fell in love.

3. I love to read and write! I do not know what it is about reading, but it is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I have a goal to some day write a children's story. I am not a very good speller, and sometimes I do not say things gramatically correct, but I love putting a story together. I love the challenge of writing an entertaining and meaningful story.

4. I am the oldest of four kids. I am very proud of my brother's and sister. My brother, Michael, is an accountant at Deloitt and Teusch in Nashville. My brother, Jonny, is a physics major and chemistry minor at the University of Maryland. My little sister, Laura, is a biology major at Elmhurst in Chicago, IL. I absolutely love having a big family. Holidays are so much fun!

5. I love to play sports. I played soccer in high school, and in college I played everything possible in intramurals. I even played on the MTSU Rugby team for a season.

6. I love to cook. My favorite thing to cook is dessert. Every Thanksgiving I am in charge of the desserts.
Well...I am looking back at these "interesting things", and I am realizing that I am not the most exciting person in the world, but this was definitely a nice excuse to reflect.

I am tagging Nick, Marcie, and Heidi.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

These were very interesting!! I honestly never knew many of these things about you, MTSU rugby?? Awesome! I enjoyed this. See you at the Creek.