Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Lou Fall Family Weekend

Laura Lou came home this past weekend. She has been at Elmhurst, and we haven't seen her since mid August. On Saturday, Laura, her friend (Susan), Kneff, my Mom, my Dad, Michael, Miley, and I went to the Bottom View Pumpkin Patch.




Disclaimer: We will not be returning to the Bottom View Pumpkin Patch. We had fun, but everything was very old and dirty. There was not a good atmosphere, and the store was more of a snack shop. I would not recommend it.

Saturday night we had dinner together, and we had a bonfire.

It was so good seeing Laura, and we can't wait to see her and Jonny at Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I had such a great weekend with you guys!! Miley has grown so much and she's even more adorable - her aunt is very proud!

I love ya'll and miss you -
Aunt Lou