Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Miley's 6 interesting things:

Since I was tagged to write 6 interesting things about myself, I decided to post 6 interesting things about Miley Kate.

1. Miley hates the changing table. We are still fighting this battle of the changing table except now there is a fun twist. Miley stands up pretty well, and she can crawl up us easily. Therefore, when she is supposed to be laying on the changing table, she will pull herself up. Michael took this picture the other night because I started laughing about how long I had been trying to put her shirt on.

Be nice...I was ready for bed too.

2. Miley loves to play in her room, but her favorite room is the bathroom. Now this is not her favorite room for the reason you would think. She loves to pull herself up on the bath tub. Miley will be sitting in her room playing, and then I will here a "pat pat pat". She will be crawling frantically for the bathroom.

No comments: