Saturday, March 15, 2014

I have a six year old.

Sunday, we had such an awesome birthday party at Hoppity Hop.  We had such a great time with friends and family.  It was a whirlwind, but Miley loved every minute of it.  Michael took pictures, but I am not allowed to post any until he edits them.  The life of a photographer's wife.  Sigh....
 Yesterday, we went to the Dog of Nashville for hot dogs, Miley's choice.  
 Michael loves the Sunrise Dog as you can tell.  
 Pop Pop had been in Hawaii, and he brought Dex back a book and turtle.  My parents were hoping that this would help distract him from the last batch of presents Miley was about to receive.  Yes, my kids are spoiled by their grandparents.  

 You have to know the story behind this picture:  Dex is trying to reach for a present, and Miley is blocking him.  My Mom is laughing because Declan is slowly braking down, and he is asking if Miley's birthday is over yet.  We were all cracking up.    



 Ice cream!  
 I have been a little against Miley receiving an American Girl because everything is so expensive.  The problem is that this was the only thing she asked for at Christmas, and this was one of the only things she wanted for her birthday.  I am changing my tune because she is incredibly excited, and she has not put her down.    

It has been a fantastic birthday week.  
Miley is six years old.  She loves dolls.  She loves to sing.  Miley loves gymnastics and playing outside.  Miley's favorite breakfast is sprinkled donuts.  Her favorite dinner is hot dogs.  She loves her friends and family.  Miley loves animals and sweets.  She hates getting up early, and she loves staying up late.  Miley loves playing board games and legos.  She loves crafts and dress up.  We love her so much.

I officially have a six year old.  I am starting to feel like a grown up.  

No comments: