Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gym and Swim at Sea Star

Miley went to camp this past week at Gym and Swim.  She adored it!  I love that Miley spent the week exploring the world.  She met a new turtle, paddled in the rain, collected rocks in the pool, ate lunch with many new friends of all different ages, practiced swimming, canoed through spider alley, and competed in many survivor challenges (It was "Survivor Week").  Susan Flowers is the director of the camp, and I love that Miley got to spend the week with her.  I work with Susan so I am a little partial, but Susan makes life fun.  She is creative and energetic, and she makes kids feel special.   
The energy at camp was definitely a reflection of her.  

I loved picking Miley up every day from camp.  She had so many new adventures to tell me about.  We did a lot of other fun things our second week of summer, but this was by far the highlight of the week.   
   


No comments: